Use Living Cookbook to manage your recipe collection, plan meals, calculate nutrition, create menus, create grocery lists, publish cookbooks, manage your kitchen inventory and more. Living Cookbook 2011 includes more than 50 major enhancements including:
- Scan images directly into Living Cookbook
- Interactive image, video and attachment views
- Automated support system
- User-defined recipe, ingredient and menu data
- File attachments for recipes, ingredients, menus, glossary items and techniques
Living Cookbook's many other features include:
- Print on any paper size, including index cards
- Create printable cookbooks with pagination, table of contents and index
- Export cookbooks to Microsoft Word
- Customize the display options of any view: layout, fonts, colors, underlining and more
- Copy recipes directly from the Internet
- Use copy and paste to duplicate recipes, ingredients, meals, and more
- Use drag and drop to move or copy recipe, ingredients, meals, etc.
- Create a cooking reference library with glossary and techniques
- Choose from basic or advanced search modes to find the recipes, ingredients, meals and other data you need
- Add images to recipes, ingredients, menus, glossary items and techniques
- Add audio and video to recipes, menus and techniques
- Share your recipes and other data as files or e-mails
- Import every major recipe file format including Meal-Master, MasterCook, Big Oven and Cook'n
- Built-in web browser with a database of cooking-related web sites
- Backup all program data including images, audio and video to a single compressed file
- Help file with over 500 indexed, searchable help topics
- Online support forum with over 28,000 members
Living Cookbook was chosen as the best cooking and recipe management software by Smart Computing Magazine, Which? Magazine and Choice Magazine. We are so confident that you will love Living Cookbook that we offer a 30-day trial and a 60-day money back guarantee.
Keywords: recipe, software, management, cooking, grocery list, shopping, nutrition, diet, inventory, pantry, menu, organizer,
Recent Changes: Living Cookbook 2011 is includes over 50 major enhancements.
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: 128 MB memory, 100 MB free hard disk space.
PAD file URL: http://www.livingcookbook.com/product/pad/lc_pad.xml