The Tao ExDOS 2009 line of products is a comprehensive and commercially proven solution for DOS and Win16bit based applications under Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000 and Windows Terminal Servers. The technology used in Tao ExDOS 2009 products is proprietary and is not available in any other products on the market.
The software engines used for the product have been developed for over 5 years and comprehensively tested for full support and flawless operation in any environment.
The line of products covers any number of issues encountered daily by DOS users under modern operating systems, such as:
* Running DOS applications in a simulated native environment.
* Allowing DOS applications to run in Full Screen mode, also under Windows 7 and Vista with the Aero user interface enabled.
* Printing to any printer, including WinPrinters, Fax, PDF, image (GIF, TIFF, JPEG, BMP) and document (Word, RTF, HTML, Text) files.
* Enhancing printing from DOS applications with advanced features such as adding company logo images, header and footer text, as well as allowing changes to the margins and rotation of the printed documents.
* Running DOS applications under multi-user environments, such as Windows Terminal Server.
* Enabling the use of Parallel (LPT) protection dongles, using the on-board parallel port as well as 3rd party PCI / PCMCIA / Express adaptors.
* Display and printing of non-English codepages (languages) as well as ANSI codepages.
* Enhancing the performance of DOS application, a critical issue under multi-user environments such as Windows Terminal Servers.
* Enhancing the use of keyboard and mouse in DOS applications.
* Solving many common Runtime and NTVDM errors.
* Solving many display problems.
* Allowing full control of memory and environment space provided for the DOS application.
* Enhancing the Window display mode, as well as allowing selection of the font used for the display from the Windows font library.
* Many more features...
Keywords: dos, print, lpt, windows xp, windows vista, windows 7, terminal,
Recent Changes: Not Established
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English, Hebrew
Additional Requirements: 32-bit OS
PAD file URL: http://www.exdos.com/shared/exdos_pad.xml