Golden Videos is free software that helps you to convert your VHS tapes onto DVD or to avi or mpeg files. It is designed specifically with VHS video cassettes in mind and has been developed to make the conversion process as easy and intuitive as possible. Just install the software and follow the step-by-step wizard.
This software does more than just create digital video from VHS cassettes. Also included are a number of image restoration tools that can be automatically applied to the video cassette being converted as it is saved to a popular video file format. Once your tracks have been converted you can burn them straight to CD with Golden Videos' own CD Burner, include your favorite moments in a slideshow using PhotoStage Slideshow Creator or convert it to a format suitable for a portable device, like an iPod with with Prism Video Conversion Software.
* Converts and digitally restores VHS tapes to DVD, avi or mpeg files.
* Simple intuitive wizard takes you step-by-step through the conversion process.
* Includes full feature DVD burning software to record DVDs after the VHS to DVD wizard runs.
* Automatically detects the end of the video so you don't need to wait and watch.
* Add captions to the video if required.
* Adjust and correct color.
* Automatically correct defects in the video quality and improves the quality of the image.
* Add effects like sepia, black and white etc.
Professional edition available from NCH Software.
About NCH Software
NCH Software is a leader in audio, video, music, mp3, cd, dvd, telephony, dictation, transcription, business, and computer utility software for Windows, Palm, Pocket PC and Mac OS X. NCH has released over 80 products since 1993 and have received many awards for software excellence.
Keywords: vhs to dvd, convert vhs, vhs converter, vhs to pc, vhs to computer, vhs conversion, vhs to digital, vhs to dvd software, convert vhs to dvd, copy vhs to dvd, video to dvd software, converting vhs to dvd, vhs to dvd conversion, vhs to dvd converter,
Recent Changes: New Release
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: Works on Windows Vista XP/2003/2008 and Windows 7, video capture device
PAD file URL: http://www.nch.com.au/pad/gvfree.xml