dbForge Studio for MySQL is the most powerful MySQL management and administartion tool combining the features of phpMyAdmin, MySQL Administrator, and other MySQL GUI tools (MySQL Front Ends). Besides, dbForge Studio Express for MySQL is absolutely free!
It works with any MySQL database server from version 3.23 up to 5.5 and supports most of the latest MySQL features including Stored Routines, Triggers, Views, Functions, Events, etc.
Now you can manage MySQL databases in a relaxed way. dbForge Studio can save you hours and hours of boring manual work.
Have you ever been stuck somewhere in MySQL management? Are you a MySQL administrator that wants to boost productivity? MySQL GUI tools provided by dbForge Studio can solve your problems that other competitors can't.
If you are a MySQL database developer you will be interested in the following features:
- Code Completion (MySQL Intellisense)
- Syntax Highlighting
- Visual Query Builder
- Quick Info about schema objects
Database designers can be interested in the following features:
- Database Diagram
- Visual schema objects editor
- Object viewer for quick browsing of objects
MySQL administrators and DBAs will be fond of dbForge Studio for MySQL because it brings many advantages in comparison with competitors:
- Security Manager (manage user accounts and privileges)
- Session Manager
- Service Control for starting and stopping MySQL servers
- Table Maintenance Wizard and Flush Dialog
Keywords: mysql gui, mysql gui tools, mysql frontend, mysql front end, mysql query builder, mysql administrator, mysql backup, mysql admin, mysql manager, mysql search, mysql administration, mysql reports, mysql import, mysql export,
Recent Changes: * Full support of MySQL server 5.5
* Totally redesigned Security Manager
* Editing of tables in join statements is enabled now
* Option for numbering records added
* Redesigned User Interface
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English, Russian
Additional Requirements: .NET Framework 2.0, 3.0, 3.5 or 4.0 installed
PAD file URL: http://www.devart.com/padfiles/dbforgestudiomysqlexp.pad.xml