Dial-Up VPN Password Recovery is designed for Dialup, VPN (Remote Access Connections) password recovery. It can recover lost or forgotten passwords for the saved RAS settings. It start working just after the startup. Just run the password recovery tool and you will get whole RAS settings and passwords. It is now able to save the recovered settings and passwords to the text file, so user is able to store settings and migrate to another computer.
- Find out all dial-up and vpn passwords stored on Windows System
(Win-9x, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000 and Windows XP)
- Copy recovered passwords to the clipboard for later purposes
- Save recovered settings and password to the text file
- Recover dial up and vpn settings such as:
. network device type and device name
. phone number, IP address or host name
. User name, domain and password
- Easy to use - the recovery is simple, just start the tool and select the connection.
Keywords: VPN, Dial-Up, IRDA, Password, Recovery, Remote Access Settings, Unlock, Forgotten, Lost,
Recent Changes: XP support added
IRDA connection parameters...
VPN settings recover added fully with password
Default Device detection
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: Saved Remote Access Connection Settings, Dial-Up & VPN
PAD file URL: http://www.asap-tools.com/pad/dialup-vpn-pr.xml