dbForge Studio for MySQL is the most powerful MySQL management and administaration tool combining features of phpMyAdmin, MySQL Administrator, and other MySQL GUI tools (MySQL Front Ends).
It works with any MySQL database server from version 3.23 up to 5.5 and supports most of the latest MySQL features including Stored Routines, Triggers, Views, Functions, Events, etc.
Devart's tool has an unique feature - Stored Procedures Debugger that helps you to find mistakes in the sql code and correct them.
Now you can manage MySQL databases in a relaxed way. dbForge Studio can save you hours and hours of boring manual work.
Have you ever been stuck somewhere in MySQL management? Are you a MySQL administrator that wants to boost productivity? MySQL GUI tools provided by dbForge Studio can solve your problems that other competitors can't.
If you are a MySQL database developer, you will be interested in the following features:
- SQL Query Profiler
- Code Completion (MySQL Intellisense)
- Syntax Highlighting
- Visual Query Builder
- Quick Info about schema objects
- SQL Code Beautifier (code formatter)
- Automatic syntax check on the fly
Database designers can be interested in the following features:
- Database Diagram
- Schema Comparison and Sync
- Visual schema objects editor
- Object viewer for quick browsing of objects
MySQL administrators and DBAs will be fond of dbForge Studio for MySQL because it brings many advantages in comparison with competitors:
- Server Variables Window
- Security Manager (manage user accounts and privileges)
- Session Manager
- Service Control for starting and stopping MySQL servers
- Table Maintenance Wizard and Flush Dialog
Keywords: MySQL, development, tool, MySQL debugger, MySQL debugging, debug, SQL, query, data, editor, builder, ide, intellisense, code completion, SELECT, explorer, paginal mode, stored routine debugger, routine debugger, devart, dbForge Studio for MySQL,
Recent Changes: * Full support of MySQL server 5.5
* Object dependency tree - unique feature
* Totally redesigned Security Manager
* Foreign Key lookup editor added
* Master-Detail Browser - new functionality
* Command line for Export/Import data to/from CSV, DBF, Excel, XML
* Redesigned User Interface
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English, Russian
Additional Requirements: .NET Framework 2.0, 3.0, 3.5 or 4.0 installed
PAD file URL: http://www.devart.com/padfiles/dbforgestudiomysql.pad.xml