EMS Data Comparer for Oracle is a powerful utility for data comparison and synchronization for Oracle databases. You can view all the differences in compared tables and execute an automatically generated script to eliminate these differences. Flexible customization of the comparison and synchronization process will allow you to select tables and fields for comparison and tune many other options. EMS Data Comparer for Oracle includes a graphical wizard, guiding you through the data comparison and synchronization process step by step, and a command-line service for synchronizing data in one-touch.
- User-friendly wizard interface
- Data comparison for several tables at once
- Automatic and manual selection of data being compared
- Wide range of synchronization parameters
- Full and partial data synchronization
- Saving data synchronization script to file for future use
- Ability to save all defined parameters set on current wizard session
- Latest Oracle version support
- Connecting via local port forwarding through the SSH tunnel
- Command-line utility to compare and synchronize data using the configuration file
Keywords: compare oracle database data, oracle database data compare utility, oracle database data synchronization, oracle data compare tool, oracle data comparison tool, synchronize oracle database data,
Recent Changes: The comparison and synchronization algorithm is significantly improved and is optimized for working with large databases.
Added the option for viewing the Summary for the compared objects.
Added the possibility to clear the template list.
Some other bugfixes and improvements.
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English, French, German, Russian
Additional Requirements: 600Mhz; 128Mb RAM; Connection to Oracle Server; Oracle Database Client
PAD file URL: http://www.sqlmanager.net/pad/oradatacomparer_pad.xml