The AllWebMenus Joomla Menu add-in & component combination is designed to retrieve your Joomla menu from your Joomla website and import it into the AllWebMenus application to create stylish, feature-rich navigation menus, but not only! Apart from creating menu items derived from your Joomla menu structure, fully customize your menus adding your own non-Joomla menu items with external or internal links, html-rich content, colors, borders, effects, designs of your choice and many more!
Among the main features:
- Full cross-browser support (IE - including v8 -, Mozilla based browsers (Firefox, etc.), Opera, Safari, Google Chrome and more).
- Edit CSS menu properties through a WYSIWYG interface.
- UNICODE text.
- Free Dreamweaver extension/NetObjects Fusion component, support for Expression Web.
- Multiple Rows/Columns on menus/submenus.
- Floating Menus and Server Side Menus Addins.
- Themes for creating stylish & original menus.
- Re-designed User Interface: new look & enhanced user-friendly functions.
- Optimized Style Editor which allows the creation/saving of customized Themes.
- Right-to-Left language support
- and many more
Note: The "AllWebMenus Jooma Menu Component" must also be installed in your website/project.
Recent Changes: Support for Sliding Menu Addin Functionality
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: I.E. 4.0 or later
PAD file URL: http://www.likno.com/awm/ajm_pad_file.xml