EMS Data Export for PostgreSQL is a powerful tool to export PostgreSQL database data quickly to any of 19 available formats, including MS Access, MS Excel, MS Word (RTF), HTML, XML, PDF, TXT, CSV, DBF, ODF and others. The program supports Unicode data and has the ability to export PostgreSQL data from several tables, views or queries at the same time. Data Export for PostgreSQL includes a wizard, which allows you to set PostgreSQL export options for each table visually (destination filename, exported fields, data formats, and much more) and a command line utility to export PostgreSQL data from tables and queries in one-touch.
* Exporting data to 19 most popular formats: MS Excel, MS Access, MS Word, RTF, HTML, PDF, XML, TXT, DBF, CSV, ODF, SYLK, DIF, LaTeX, SQL, Clipboard and others
* Exporting data from several tables, views or queries at the same time
* Unicode data support
* Selecting fields to export and changing their order
* Adjustable parameters for each exported table and specific parameters for each output format
* Saving all export parameters set on current wizard session to the configuration file
* Command-line utility to automate your export jobs using the configuration file
* Latest PostgreSQL version support
* Connecting via local port forwarding through the SSH tunnel
* Access to PostgreSQL Server through HTTP protocol
* User-friendly wizard interface
Keywords: export postgresql database, postgresql database export, export postgresql data, postgresql export tool, export data from postgresql database, export postgresql to access, export postgresql to excel, export postgresql to csv, export postgresql to txt,
Recent Changes: When exporting from a SQL query, the query text can be added both to Header and Footer.
It is now possible to define size and decimal for float fields when exporting to the DBF file.
Some other improvements and bugfixes.
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
Additional Requirements: Pentium II 300MHz or higher; Possibility to connect to some local or remote PostgreSQL Server
PAD file URL: http://www.sqlmanager.net/pad/pgsqlexport_win_pad.xml