ApexSQL Log API is a programmable API that adds transaction log auditing capabilities to your own applications. It enables you to tap into ApexSQL Log's auditing capabilities and functionalities eliminating the need to code them yourself.
ApexSQL Log API is primarily intended for development of specialized auditing modules for your applications. Because it exposes SQL Server's transaction log to your application, it can also be used for data recovery (although ApexSQL Log offers more advantages and features in this regard) and performance tracking (e.g. track most updated tables and pages).
- Develop auditing modules for your applications
- Create and customize audit reports of your SQL Server's transaction log
- Easily use your SQL Server's transaction log to recover data
- Analyze row history for historical changes
- Track most updated tables and pages
- "No Excuses" SQL 2005 and-64 bit support
Keywords: sql recovery, data recovery, database recovery, sql audit, sql auditing, sql server audit, log, ms sql server, sql tool, microsoft sql, database, transaction log, ms sql,
Recent Changes: Major Feature / Medium Fix Release
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: MDAC 2.8(ADO 2.8) MSSQL Server v7, 2000 or 2005, .NET 2.0 Run time
PAD file URL: http://www.apexsql.com/pad/ApexSQLLogapi.xml