ApexSQL Diff API is a programmable API that allows you to use ApexSQL Diff's comparison and synchronization engine in your own applications eliminating the need to code them yourself.
The ApexSQL Diff API can be used to compare and synchronize databases and is primarily used for finding differences between two databases. The synchronization engine allows you to easily port differences or changes from one database to another.
It comes with a working example.
It can be used with any .Net language.
- Full API access to ApexSQL Diff's comparison and synchronization engine
- Create programs to schedule or automate comparison and synchronization
- Use ApexSQL Diff's comparison and synchronization capabilities in your own apps
- Compare and synchronize both schema and data
- Compare and synchronize live database schemas for different SQL Server versions
- Create and compare Offline Database snapshots
Keywords: database comparison, database synchronization, data comparison, data synchronization, sql compare, sql diff, database compar,
Recent Changes: Medium Feature, Medium Fix Release
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: MDAC 2.8(ADO 2.8) MSSQL Server v7, 2000 or 2005, .NET 2.0 Run time
PAD file URL: http://www.apexsql.com/pad/ApexSQLDiffapi.xml