PDF Metamorphosis .Net is a robust server-based component to convert Text, RTF, XHTML and HTML to PDF with tables, images, fonts, colors and text formatting completely. The PDF Metamorphosis .Net is absolutely independent .Net assembly, it doesn't require any additional components. Our component reads HTML and RTF documents directly converts it to PDF without Adobe Acrobat® or MS Office®.
The PDF Metamorphosis .Net is just a class library. To deploy it you will need only two lines of code. By the instrumentality of PDF Metamorphosis .Net you will add these functions into your application:
- Convert HTML url, file, string to PDF;
- Convert Text and RTF file, string to PDF;
- Split and merge PDF documents.
The PDF Metamorphosis .Net requires only .Net 1.1 platform or above. Using the PDF Metamorphosis .Net you can easily create any type of a 32-bit or 64-bit .NET application including ASP.NET, Web Services and WinForms. Our .Net assembly is Multi-Platform component, you may use it to build your application with Mono platform for Linux and Mac ([url removed]
The PDF Metamorphosis .Net is completely created on C#.
Nothing special, only .Net 1.1 platform or higher.
- Created with only pure C#
- Absolutely standalone, you will need to include only "PdfMetamorphosis.dll" into your application
- No other dependencies
- Reads RTF, HTML files and writes PDF directly
- Does not require installed Microsoft Office ® or Adobe Acrobat ® on the computer
- Works on any .Net platform (.Net 1.1, 2.0, 3.0, 3.5 etc)
- Works with Windows and even with Linux and Mac (thanks to Mono project [url removed]
- Has great abilities to adjust an output PDF, see Methods and properties
Developers can use the PDF Metamorphosis.Net with VB.NET, C#, J#, ASP.NET, Delphi .Net etc.
Keywords: ASPX to PDF, HTML to PDF, RTF to PDF, PDF converter, PDF, RTF, C#, VB.Net, RTF to PDF Vb.Net, RTF to PDF C#, DLL, component, Delphi.Net,
Recent Changes: Not Established
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: Not Established
PAD file URL: http://www.sautinsoft.com/pads/pdf_metamorphosis.xml