Exif Pilot Pro is EXIF editor that allows you to:
- View EXIF, EXIF GPS and IPTC data.
- Edit some Makernote tags.
- Edit, create EXIF, EXIF GPS and IPTC data.
- Import/export from/to XML format.
- Import/export from/to MS Excel files.
- Import/export from/to a text file in CSV format.
- Edit batches of images.
- Edit, create EXIF and IPTC data from the command line.
- Choose tags for export.
- View descriptions of fields that contain data.
- Copy EXIF or IPTC data to XMP data and XMP data to EXIF or IPTC data. Exif Pilot Pro supports the following formats:
- JPEG, TIFF, PNG, DNG, NEF, PEF, CRW, JP2, PSD - reading, creating, and editing;
- RAW formats, including CR2, MRW, ARW, SR2, ORF and RAF - reading only.
Keywords: exif, viewer, reader, data, jpeg, edit, editor, edition, analysis, GPS, IPTC, create, GPS, batches of images,
Recent Changes: Added the ability clear only EXIF, only IPTC, only XMP;added the ability to view, edit, and create new tags.
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7
PAD file URL: http://www.colorpilot.com/pad/info/exifpro.xml