BotDetect 3 ASP.NET CAPTCHA is a website security component designed to protect your registration, comment, poll, guestbook, content submission, and other online forms from automated spam submissions. It generates CAPTCHA images with textual code rendered in them that are easily decipherable to humans -- but not to spam bots.
In essence, it allows you to focus on your code or content -- instead of on deleting spam.
'Developer Edition' includes FULL SOURCE CODE and ROYALTY FREE distribution rights!
- Time unlimited and fully functional free version;
- 50 secure & readable Captcha image styles;
- 10 secure & accessible Captcha sound styles;
- Localized Captcha generation, using various Unicode character sets and multi-language sound pronunciations;
- Custom Captcha image size, format, color scheme;
- Custom Captcha code length, style, character set, timeouts, generated code filtering;
- Produces XHTML 1.1 Strict and WCAG AAA compliant markup;
- Visual Studio .NET 2010, 2008, 2005 and 2003 Designer support;
- Medium trust environment support for shared servers;
- Fully compatible with ASP.NET MVC and ASP.NET Ajax;
- Works on shared servers (medium trust support);
- Not dependent on other software so it does not bring in any additional dependencies;
- Includes high-quality samples;
- Free 24x7 support;
Keywords: captcha, captchas, captcha asp.net, asp.net captcha, captcha component, captcha software,
Recent Changes: BotDetect 3 supports Captcha localization using standard locale strings ("en-GB", "ru", ...). The Locale setting affects both the character set used for Captcha code generation and the language used for sound Captcha pronunciation. All aspects of BotDetect Captcha functionality are more secure.
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: Windows, IIS, .NET 2.0 - 4.0
PAD file URL: http://captcha.biz/pad/botdetect_captcha_component_asp.net.xml