EMS DB Comparer for MySQL is an excellent tool for MySQL database comparison and synchronization. It allows you to view all the differences in compared database objects and execute an automatically generated script to synchronize structure of MySQL databases and eliminate all or selected differences. The program has the ability to automate MySQL database schemas comparison and synchronization task using the helpful Console Application. Having EMS DB Comparer for MySQL you can work with several projects at once, define MySQL comparison parameters, print difference reports, and alter modification scripts. Its user-friendly interface greatly simplifies discovering and eliminating differences in MySQL database structure saving your time and therefore money.
* Comparing and synchronizing databases or schemas on different servers as well as on a single server
* Comparing all database objects or selected ones only. Comparing by all or selected properties of objects only
* Visual representation of the differences between databases with details and modification scripts for different objects
* Ability to synchronize databases manually step by step or automatically
* Ability to generate reports with database differences. Ability to add custom reports
* Ability to automate database comparison and synchronization using the Console Application
* Working with several compare projects at once
* Saving and loading projects with all their parameters
* A wide variety of options for comparison and synchronization
* Built-in SQL Script editor with syntax highlight
* New state-of-the-art graphical user interface
* Latest MySQL version support
Keywords: compare mysql databases, mysql database schema compare, mysql database shema synchronization, mysql database synchronization tool, mysql database comparing tool, mysql database comparison tool, synchronize mysql databases, compare mysql database structures,
Recent Changes: Unicode support for metadata is implemented.
"Load last password for new projects" option worked sometimes wrong. Fixed now.
Database comparison speed is considerably increased.
Other improvements and fixes.
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: Pentium 300; 32 MB RAM; Possibility to connect to some local or remote MySQL Server
PAD file URL: http://www.sqlmanager.net/pad/mycomparer_pad.xml