Powerful utility to restore deleted files from hard disk.
Windows does not remove deleted files, they remain and kept in a hidden area on your hard drive and can be easily recovered. Data Recovery Studio uses a fast engine to quicky scan your PC for deleted files and get the files back to life. Our file recovery software is an effective tool to recover deleted file & folders from corrupt, deleted, damaged NTFS partitions. Data Recovery Studio really is the fastest and easiest way to recover lost files. Data Recovery Studio utilities recover files deleted without Recycle Bin, or when Recycle Bin has been emptied, removed by virus attack or power failure and when the partition structure on a hard disk was changed or damaged. User interface is easy to use.
FineRecovery Enterprise Features:
- Multilingual interface
- Standard "Windows Explorer" - style interface;
- Host OS: Windows 2000, XP, 2003 Server, Vista;
- Supported file systems: NTFS, NTFS5 (created or updated by Win2000/XP/2003/Vista);
- Data recovery on damaged or deleted partitions, alternative data streams (NTFS, NTFS 5);
- Recognizes localized names
- FineRecovery can be run from a USB storage device.
- Scan all files and directories on selected hard drives.
- Utilizing a non-destructive, read-only file recovery approach. File Recover will not write or make changes to the section of the drive from which it is recovering data.
- Batch file recovery (recovers multiple files in one action).
- Works around bad-sector disk areas. Recovers data where other programs fail.
- Supports standard IDE/ATA/SCSI hard drives, including drives larger than 1000 GB.
Keywords: file recovery, hard drive recovery, hard disk recovery, data recovery, File recover, file undelete, undelete file, recover my file, file recovery software, file recovery program, deleted files, remove deleted files,
Recent Changes: Not Established
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English, Russian
Additional Requirements: At least 16 MB of RAM, a mouse, and enough disk space to save recovered files
PAD file URL: http://www.finerecovery.com/recoveryntfs.xml