PDF Filer III V is a utility that allows a user to productively file PDF documents in a two tier file folder hierarchy.
It is ideally suited for use with a copier that scans to a file folder on the network. It will monitor the output folder from a copier for PDF files. When one arrives, it notifies the user and provides a quick way to review and file the document. It eliminates the need to browse to a folder on the copier`s keypad and name a file.
* Eliminates the need to manually open a file, close the file, move the file and rename it.
* Eliminates wasted time using the small keyboard on the copier
* Standardizes Filing
* Can be used with Blank Page Splitter or Barcode Batch Separator for scanning and processing in a Batch Mode
* Allows for document review before filing
* Automatically Appends existing files
* Can also be used with any open PDF on the users local PC
* Only requires Acrobat Reader
* Can be Customized for the users document type
It is ideal where there is a need to file with three pieces of information in a logical manner; such as attorneys that file by Client, Matter Number, and document type or contractors that file by Job, Sub Contractor and document type.
Keywords: PDF, Logical Filing, Filing Tool, Copier Utility,
Recent Changes: New Release
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: XP or 2000
PAD file URL: http://www.edocfile.com/padfiles/PDF_Filer_III_V_Pad_file.xml