File Modified Monitor is a utility that will inform you via email about modified files in a given root folder and it's sub folders. It's a non memory resident command line application that can be typically used to monitor file modifications on unattended servers. Use the command line options and your favorite scheduler to run a modified file scan with a regular interval.
- Check for new or modified files in ftp folders.
- Check for modified files in web site folders by hackers (defacing).
- Check for remote control files uploaded by hackers via existing file upload scripts.
- Supports multiple include and exclude masks with wildcards.
- Special alert mask for known malicious files.
- Logging and profile support.
- Direct email delivery without the need for an smtp host.
- Interface for easy command line setup.
- Includes example profiles for inspiration.
Keywords: file, schedule, change, monitor, modified, hack, deface, detect, email, folder, search, alert, hacker, unattended, server,
Recent Changes: n/a
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: Windows 98 or better.
PAD file URL: http://www.digiarch.org/filemodifiedmonitor/filemodifiedmonitor.xml