BitFontCreator is a professional Bitmap font creator tool for Windows, which allows you create and modify monochrome bitmap fonts that can be used in Windows and electronic devices (Mobil, phone, DVD player and any other LCDs). Also it can export bitmap data in various formats (Big/Little Endian, Row/Column based, Row/Column preferred, Packed or not, etc.)
BitFontCreator Key Features:
1. Import fonts: Support all kinds of fonts installed on your Windows PC (True Type, Open Type, Adobe Type 1 and Raster fonts).
2. Edit Tools: Pencil, eraser, line, rectangle, Shifting tools, Invert, flip, and marquee selection.
3. Support 4/8/16/32-bit data length.
4. Support all kinds of bitmap data formats.
5. Export fonts: Export Windows font resource (*.fnt) and Windows bitmap font (*.fon). Fonts created with BitFontCreator can be used on mobile operating systems such as Windows CE, Windows Mobile, Palm OS, and Symbian OS.
6. Export C file: The C file includes jump tables and bitmap data of all characters.
7. Export Binary file: The binary file includes the bitmap data of all characters in binary format.
8. Export bitmap files of all characters.
Keywords: Bitmap font creator, Bitmap font maker, LCD font, Export bitmap data, embedded,
Recent Changes: Effect tools added and new software interface
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: 32MB RAM, 5.0 MB free hard drive space
PAD file URL: http://www.iseasoft.com/pad/pad_bfc.xml