PC Guard for Win32 (.NET) is a professional software protection and licensing system for Windows 32bit and .NET framework applications.
Secure: With 15 years of experience in field of software protection, licensing and activation we are currently providing the most secure software copy protection and licensing solutions for your valuable software assets.
Compatible: Protected applications will work fine under all Win32 and Win64 operating systems from Windows 95/98/Me to Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008/Windows 7 !
Reliable: Customers in more than 80 countries are using our highly awarded software copy protection and activation tools for their products.
Royalty free: You can protect unlimited number of your programs with no additional investments.
Hassle free: PC Guard for .NET/Win32 can by used by anyone, from absolute beginners to professional programmers. You can protect almost any kind of application without any additional programming and code editing.
Features at glance:
- Advanced software copy protection!
- Simple and effective protection procedure!
- Application encryption!
- Evaluation (trial) version feature!
- Hardware locking!
- Secure distribution!
- Secure and simple license management!
- Advanced protection interface system!
- License removal, transfer and update features!
- Limited license and license extension feature!
- Runtime encryption system for advanced users!
- Network licensing!
- Password protection!
- Machine ID feature!
- Language editor!
- IP Filtering system!
- Easy management of protected program updates!
- Advanced overlay management code!
- Unique support for non-standard applications!
- Support for third party licensing!
- Support for calculation of activation codes over Internet connection and from your own application!
- Full featured web Activation center (ACEN) !
Keywords: software protection, software copy protection, copy protection, software licensing,
Recent Changes: Not Established
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: Not Established
PAD file URL: http://www.sofpro.com/padw32.xml