Exif Pilot is a Free EXIF Editor that allows you to:
- View EXIF, EXIF GPS, IPTC, and XMP data.
- Edit, create EXIF, EXIF GPS and IPTC data.
- Edit some Makernote tags.
- Import/export from/to XML format.
- Import/export from/to MS Excel files.
- Import/export from/to a Text file in CSV format.
- Import/export EXIF or IPTC from/to XMP data.
- Choose tags for export.
- View descriptions of fields that contain data.
- View Metadata directly in Windows Explorer.
Exif Pilot supports a Plug-in for Batch Editing.
Batch Exif Plug-in adds to Exif Pilot the following features:
- Import/export of metadata to several separate files;
- Import/export of metadata to a single file;
- Edit batches of images;.
- Edit, create EXIF and IPTC data from the command line.
Exif Pilot Pro supports the following:
- JPEG, TIFF, PNG, DNG, NEF, PEF, CRW, JP2, PSD - read, create,
- RAW formats, including CR2, MRW, ARW, SR2, ORF and RAF - read only.
Keywords: exif, viewer, data, jpeg, editor,
Recent Changes: Added the ability to edit and to create new tags; the import bug is fixed.
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: Win XP/Vista/7
PAD file URL: http://www.colorpilot.com/pad/info/exif.xml