EMS SQL Management Studio for InterBase and Firebird is a complete solution for InterBase and Firebird database administration and development. With components that focus on all critical database management tasks, SQL Studio for InterBase and Firebird is a single workbench that provides you with must-have tools for administering IB and Firebird databases, managing database schema and objects as well as for InterBase and Firebird database design, migration, extraction, InterBase and Firebird query building, data import, export and database comparison. SQL Studio unites these database tools for InterBase and Firebird in one powerful and easy-to-use environment that can work round the clock.
With SQL Management Studio many database administration objectives, such as migration, data loading and synchronization, database backup and extraction can be automated, allowing InterBase and Firebird database administrators and application developers to perform complex tasks on a regular basis with the minimum number of efforts and a high level of flexibility. Whether you are a database or application developer, DBA or business analyst, SQL Studio for InterBase and Firebird offers all essential InterBase tools and Firebird tools to make you more productive than ever before!
SQL Studio Additional Features
* Handy launch of utilities and services
* Storing all templates in a single repository
* Common data source list for all services and utilities
* Creating complicated tasks and scheduled tasks execution
* Ability to run external applications from scheduler
* Storing all task execution logs in one database
* Creating customized notifications with a variety of delivery options
* Ability to set visual interface style uniquely for all SQL Studio apps
* Fast access to EMS Technical Support Service
Keywords: interbase tools, firebird tools, interbase firebird tools, interbase query, firebird query, interbase migration, firebird client, compare firebird databases, compare interbase databases, interbase export, interbase import, firebird export, firebird import,
Recent Changes: - The Task Scheduler can now be launched as a Windows Service or a separate process
- If a custom task is launched manually, its execution process can be tracked in the special window
- The SSH or HTTP connection type is now displayed within the host name field
and much more...
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English, French, German
Additional Requirements: Pentium 300; 128MB RAM; 150MB HD; Connection to local or remote DB Server
PAD file URL: http://www.sqlmanager.net/pad/ibstudio_pad.xml