EMS DB Extract for PostgreSQL is an impressive and easy-to-use tool for creating PostgreSQL database backups in a form of SQL scripts. This database script utility allows you to save metadata of all PostgreSQL database objects as well as PostgreSQL table data as database snapshot. DB Extract scripts PostgreSQL database objects in the correct order according to their dependencies. Flexible customization of the extract process enables you to select objects and data tables for PostgreSQL database dump and tune many other extract options. DB Extract for PostgreSQL includes a graphical wizard that will guide you through the PostgreSQL extract process step by step, and a command-line utility for creating PostgreSQL backups in one-touch.
* Support of Unicode data
* User-friendly wizard interface
* Selecting database objects for extraction
* Possibility to define constraints for extracted table data
* Possibility to insert statements for emptying tables before inserting extracted data
* Extracting table data to SQL script as INSERT statements
* Possibility to extract database objects in the correct order according to their dependencies
* Possibility to compress the result script and split it into volumes
* Possibility to select charset for the result file
* Saving all extraction parameters set on the current wizard session
* Command-line utility to extract metadata and data using the configuration file
* Access to database through SSH tunnel
Keywords: script postgresql database, extract postgresql database, postgresql database script, postgresql database backup, save postgresql database, save postgres database metadata, dump postgresql database, postgresql snapshot, pgsql database script tool,
Recent Changes: Unicode support is implemented.
Data extraction speed is considerably increased.
Object dependencies extraction algorithm has been improved.
Metadata extraction speed is considerably increased.
Different charsets are now available for the result file.
Other fixes and improvements.
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English, French, German, Russian
Additional Requirements: Pentium 300; 32 MB RAM; Connection to PostgreSQL Server
PAD file URL: http://www.sqlmanager.net/pad/pgextract_win_pad.xml