EMS Data Import for InterBase/Firebird is a powerful tool to import data to InterBase/Firebird tables from MS Excel 97-2007, MS Access, DBF, XML, TXT, CSV, MS Word 2007, RTF, ODF and HTML files. It provides adjustable import parameters, including source data formats for all the fields and destination InterBase/Firebird data formats for the selected fields, commit options, number of records to skip, etc. Data Import for InterBase/Firebird includes a wizard, which allows you to set all the InterBase/Firebird import options for different files visually, and a command-line utility to execute import to InterBase/Firebird database in one-touch.
* Import from 10 most popular formats: MS Excel 97-2007, MS Access, XML, DBF, TXT, CSV, MS Word 2007, OpenDocument Format and HTML
* Importing data to one or several tables or views from different databases
* A number of import modes - Insert All, Insert New, Insert or Update, and others
* Adjustable import parameters for each source file
* Saving all import parameters set on current wizard session
* Automatic creation of the table structure
* Command-line utility to import data using the configuration file
* Powerful visual options module
Keywords: interbase/firebird import, import interbase/firebird data, interbase/firebird import tool, import access to interbase/firebird, import excel to interbase/firebird, import csv to interbase/firebird,
Recent Changes: Added the possibility to automatically form fields when importing from TXT, CSV and XML formats to a new table.
Now the user can choose the necessary encoding, including UTF8, when importing from DBF files.
Other improvements and bugfixes.
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
Additional Requirements: Pentium 300; 32 MB RAM; Possibility to connect to InterBase/Firebird Server
PAD file URL: http://www.sqlmanager.net/pad/ibimport_pad.xml