EMS Data Import for DB2 is a powerful tool to import data to DB2 tables from MS Excel 97-2007, MS Access, DBF, XML, TXT, CSV, MS Word 2007, RTF, ODF and HTML files. It provides adjustable import parameters, including source data formats for all the fields and destination DB2 data formats for the selected fields, commit options, number of records to skip, etc. Data Import for DB2 includes a wizard, which allows you to set all the DB2 import options for different files visually, and a command-line utility to execute import to DB2 database in one-touch.
* Import from 10 most popular formats: MS Excel 97-2007, MS Access, XML, DBF, TXT, CSV, MS Word 2007, OpenDocument Format and HTML
* Importing data to one or several tables or views from different databases
* A number of import modes - Insert All, Insert New, Insert or Update, and others
* Adjustable import parameters for each source file
* Saving all import parameters set on current wizard session
* Automatic creation of the table structure
* Command-line utility to import data using the configuration file
* Powerful visual options module
Keywords: db2 import, import db2 data, db2 import tool, import data to db2 database, import access to db2, import excel to db2, import txt to db2, import csv to db2, import xls to db2, import xml to db2, import html to db2, import doc to db2,
Recent Changes: Added the possibility to automatically form fields when importing from TXT, CSV and XML formats to a new table.
Now the user can choose the necessary encoding, including UTF8, when importing from DBF files.
Other improvements and bugfixes.
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
Additional Requirements: Pentium 300; 32 MB RAM; Possibility to connect to DB2 server; DB2 client software
PAD file URL: http://www.sqlmanager.net/pad/db2import_pad.xml