EMS Data Generator for SQL Server is an impressive tool for generating test data to SQL Server database tables with the possibility to save and edit scripts. The utility can help you to simulate the database production environment and allows you to populate several SQL Server database tables with test data simultaneously, define tables and fields for generating data, set value ranges, generate SQL Server char fields by mask, define lists of values manually or select them from SQL queries, set generation parameters for each field type and has many other features to generate SQL Server test data in a simple and direct way. Data Generator for SQL Server also provides a console application, which allows you to generate SQL Server test data in one-touch by using generation templates.
* Unicode support
* User-friendly wizard interface
* Ability to save and edit generated data in the SQL script without executing queries on the server
* Support of all SQL Server data types including UNIQUEIDENTIFIER, BIT, SQL_VARIANT and TIMESTAMP types
* Different generation types for each field including list and random generation, generation into two and more fields simultaneously
* Ability to use SQL query results as a list of values for data generation
* Ability to preview the generated data
* Automatic control over referential integrity for linked tables
* Ability to disable triggers of the generated tables during the generation process
* Wide variety of generation parameters for each field type
* Ability to set NULL values for certain percent of cases
* Ability to save all generation parameters set on current wizard session into a configuration file
* Command-line utility to generate data using the template file
Keywords: sql server data generation, sql server data generator tool, generate sql server test data, fill sql server with test data, generate sql server blob data, sql server test data generation tool,
Recent Changes: Unicode support is implemented.
Added new options for data generation to SQL script.
Added options for generating the same data into several columns.
Added options for generating string data according to the sample text.
Data preview is implemented.
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
Additional Requirements: Pentium 300; 32 MB RAM; Connection to local or remote SQL Server
PAD file URL: http://www.sqlmanager.net/pad/msdatagen_pad.xml