D_back is a data backup tool designed to automate backing up your files with compression to local or network drives, USB flash, DVD, or remote FTP.
With this program you can configure backup task once and forget about after that. The program will quietly continue doing what it's supposed to do without prompting any actions by the user.
- Backing up open or locked files;
- Saving backups to FTP;
- Backing up files from FTP;
- Burning backups to DVD;
- Backing up to several locations simultaneously;
- PKZip Zip64 compression (can create backup larger than 4Gb);
- Supports 7-zip LZMA compression, fully compatible with freeware 7-zip file compressor;
- Full, Incremental, Differential, Stack backup types;
- Sending backups via e-Mail;
- sending e-mail notifications on error events of each backup job;
- Command-line mode;
- Includes Backup Scheduler - an independent task scheduler (can run as a Windows service);
- Easy data restoring.
Keywords: backup, restore, ftp, software, tool, file, zip, command-line, schedule, USB flash, execute commands, protection, password, tool, e-Mail,
Recent Changes: In this version we improved backup scheduler's feature to
launch backup job when you plug in removable media.
Due to this feature you can include removable drive, volume label or serial number into
any settings where macro are allowed to use, depending on device triggered startup event.
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English, Russian
Additional Requirements: 6 Mb Disk space
PAD file URL: http://www.backupforall.com/d_back.xml