OraLobEditor is a database tool that helps DBA and Database Programmer edit Oracle LOB (BLOB, CLOB) data directly.
Unlike other database tools that export LOB data to file and calling external editor to view or edit the file then import the modified data to database one by one, OraLobEditor's easy-to-use editor let you edit LOB data directly and uninterruptedly.
The main features are:
1. Edit LOB (BLOB, CLOB, BFILE) data directly.
2. Batch import/export LOB data.
3. One editor for multiple formats (plain text,RTF,image,hex,html,xml...).
4. Easy to view image data (JPEG, GIF, BMP, PNG, TIFF...) .
5. Calling external tool to use more powerful editing functions.
6. Hexadecimal mode to edit unknown type data.
7. Save/Load the import/export LOB settings, schedule the saved import/export job.
Keywords: Oracle Lob Editor, Blob Edit, Clob Edit, Oracle Lob, Oracle Blob, Oracle Clob, Oracle import Blob, Oracle export Blob, Oracle import Clob, Oracle export Clob,
Recent Changes: Not Established
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: Not Established
PAD file URL: http://www.withdata.com/pad/OraLobEditor_pad.xml