Balthers Graphic Groove Box is a VJ and Moving Visuals program for the professional digital artist, handling graphics, Flash, videos and 3D. PC key and MIDI control with interactive real time animated Effects.
No installation required except of the Quick Time Player.
When starting the software it will checks the PC and guides you through wrong settings and QT installation.
The structure of the software:
1. One background layer with color, graduating and center position animation.
2. Twenty-five layers with 2D media's like:
Digital photo: tif, bmp, jpg, pds, png, Mack etc.
Digital video: Quick Time, AVI, mpeg.
Flash: Up to Flash MX 2004.
3. One layer with 3D model import (*.W3D) and 3D text. Edit and real-time manipulation.
4. One animated free mask effect in the form of a vector based drawing function creating a moving mask effect.
5. An interactive real-time live setup function working on all layers. The trigger is a MIDI controller and the PC keyboard. Connections for in/output-devices like DMX, video and audio tracking etc. is under development.
All the parameters are imbedded in floating palettes like the Properties, the Live and the Tools palettes.
The work/show area is one the main screen and the tool palettes can be moved to a secondary screen.
Keywords: VJ software, Moving Visuals, 3D, video, interactive, real time, MIDI, effect, animation, digital art tool,
Recent Changes: New
Install Support: No Install Support
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: 1Gb RAM++
PAD file URL: http://www.balther.dk/gbox.xml