ApexSQL Diff 2010 is a high speed Database comparison and synchronization tool. Automatically generate scripts to synchronize two databases, graphically view object script differences, run unattended via the command line or programmable API.
- Automate database comparisons, synchronizations and migrations
- Compare live databases, snapshots, scripts, Source Control Projects, and Native Backups
- Synchronize unattended with the Command Line Interface
- Full SQL Server 2008 support
- Proprietary parsing engine ensures Error Free Scripts every time!
- Full support for Subversion, TFS 2010, VSS and SourceGear Vault
Keywords: database comparison, database synchronization, sql compare, sql diff, database compare, schema syncing,
Recent Changes: Major Feature, Medium Fix Release
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: MDAC 2.8(ADO 2.8), MSSQL Server v7, 2000, 2005, or 2008, .NET 2.0 SP1 Run time
PAD file URL: http://www.apexsql.com/pad/ApexSQLDiff.xml