Windows based SoftPI Flow Collector collects information about network flows from network equipment and stores it in database for future analysis.
Flexible aggregation of collected data and storage support of the following types:
* Microsoft SQL Server database,
* MySQL database,
* Comma separated text file.
NetFlow versions 5 (Cisco Systems), RFlow are supported, so any compatible router, wireless access point, switch or other network device, as well as computer running any operating system with software network sensor can be a source of network flow information. There is a paid version with other protocols support.
The system includes reporting engine based on Microsoft reporting technology with 9 built in reports:
* Applications pie (Provides a pie chart and a table of IP destination ports);
* Equipment IPv6 traffic (Showing the distribution of traffic on the network equipment from which data are obtained if the equipment has an IP address version 6);
* Equipment traffic (Showing the distribution of traffic on the network equipment from which data are obtained if the equipment has an IP address version 4);
* IP traffic compact (Displays information about network flows with the aggregation on IP addresses and ports);
* IP traffic details (Displays detail information on the network flow);
* Protocols pie (Displays traffic distribution by IP protocols);
* Speed per hour (Displays a graph of the average rate per hour (the amount of data per hour divided by 60 minutes));
* Traffic per day (Displays the data traffic on the network per day);
* Traffic per hour (Displays the data traffic on the network per day. It is recommended to display the data is not more than one day).
Keywords: NetFlow, Collector, Traffic monitoring,
Recent Changes: SoftPI FlowCollector 1.6 introduce new reporting mode, allowing to build reports based on flow traffic. 9 ready to use reports are included.
Reports are based on Microsoft reporting technology, so the user can create it's own reporting forms.
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English, Russian
Additional Requirements: .NET Framework 3.5, MSSQL Server
PAD file URL: http://www.softpiua.com/products.fc.lite.xml