Gimpel3D 2D/3D Stereo Conversion Software:
Gimpel3D converts single images or frame sequences into stereoscopic 3D using a combination of traditional approaches and a proprietary projective 3D modeling system.
The user works in true proportional 3D space where the scene can be viewed from any location. The scene is edited geometrically in space using tools specifically designed to work with the perspective projection of the image.
This creates a virtual workspace that is intuitive for the user and proportionally accurate.
* - Wide selection of tools allow for any level of detail.
* - Easy construction of regular geometry using Auto-Alignment.
* - Complex scenes can be modeled geometrically and re-used.
* - Surfaces can have physical contour and/or relief texturing.
* - Custom models and/or depth maps can be applied selectively.
* - Real-time anaglyph stereo view provides immediate visual feedback.
* - Objects and stereo settings can be animated and key-framed.
* - Multiple options for gap-fill and post-processing.
* - Transfer edits between varying resolutions.
* - Can import data to leverage existing pipelines and/or content.
* - Can also be used as a start-to-finish solution.
* - Extensive help documentation and examples.
Keywords: 2d/3d, stereo, conversion, 3d editor,
Recent Changes: Removed all restrictions and prepared FREE version with unlimited usage.
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: OpenGL hardware acceleration - 2 GHz CPU - 2 GB RAM
PAD file URL: http://www.Gimpel3D.com/Gimpel3D_PAD.xml