Using MSI Package Builder you can create MSI package, which can be later installed remotely by Remote Installer. One of the most important features of the MSI Package Builder is ability to monitor at real time all file system and registry changes, performed by application and use monitoring results to create MSI. You can create MSI package, which performs same actions as any existing installation or application, in few minutes without any programming using just simple wizard.
MSI Package Builder main features:
* Real-time monitoring of existing installations and applications to create your own MSI packages from monitoring results
* Visual creation of MSI packages does not require programming
* System variable support, which enable you to install the created MSI on computers with different system configurations
* Decompiling and editing of existing MSI files
* Option to control file overwriting
* File attributes support
* Localized user interface and help files
Keywords: create msi, build msi, package msi, create msi package, build msi package, edit msi, compile msi package,
Recent Changes: Version 4.4.7 allows to specify upgrade and product GUIDs manually, introduces an option to restart a service during MSI installation/uninstallation and includes a few bug fixes.
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: 1 GHz Intel Pentium processor or equivalent, 512MB of RAM, 250MB of free disk space.
PAD file URL: http://emcosoftware.com/pad/emco-msi-package-builder/professional.xml