PDF To HTML SDK allows developers to convert PDF to HTML without any additional software required.
* converts PDF to HTML with layout preserved;
* doesn't require Adobe Reader or any other PDF reader software to be installed;
* extracts images and fonts from PDF and preserves them when converting PDF to HTML;
* provides .NET and ActiveX interfaces;
* made with 100% managed C# code.
Keywords: pdf to html, pdf to html converter, pdf to html sdk, pdf to html asp, pdf to html net, pdf 2 html, pdf to html vb net, pdf to html c#, pdf to html conversion, convert pdf to html, pdf html, convert pdf html, c#, vb, asp.net,
Recent Changes: PDF to HTML conversion improved:
* support for password protected PDF documents improved;
* XML comments are available now to show hints for methods, classes and properties in Visual Studio;
* improved support for single paged PDF documents produced by Acrobat Distiller;
* improved text decoding
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: .NET framework 2.00 or higher installed
PAD file URL: http://bytescout.com/files/uploads/pad/pdftohtmlsdk.xml