Add-in Express Regions for Microsoft Outlook and VSTO is an extension of Visual Studio Tools for Office 2008 and 2010 that enables you to create view and form regions on Outlook Explorer and Inspector windows.
This component effectively allows you to continue designing your Outlook solutions using VSTO in Visual Studio 2008 or 2010. In other words, even if you have an Outlook Add-in project developed with VSTO 3.0 or VSTO 2010 (VB.NET, C#), you can install Add-in Express Regions and immediately start taking advantage of Advanced Outlook View and Form Regions technology.
Outlook view and form regions - key features
- Adding regions to practically all Outlook windows.
- Creating regions for the main Outlook (Explorer) window (up to 17 different areas are supported) or all Outlook item (Inspector) windows.
- Multiple regions in the same location are "shared." In other words, they are stacked on top of each other and can be easily switched between by the user.
- Regions can be hidden and minimized.
- Regions can be dragged and docked into all supported areas that developers allow the users to move them to.
- Regions are supported for all versions - from Microsoft Outlook 2003 to Microsoft Outlook 2010.
For more information, please visit [url removed]
Keywords: Outlook, .NET, C#, regions, VSTO, Visual Studio,
Recent Changes: Not Established
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: .NET Framework 2.0 and higher; VS 2008, 2010
PAD file URL: http://www.add-in-express.com/_pad/outlook-regions.xml