Presentation Tabs for PowerPoint 2010 x64 opens, edits many PowerPoint Presentation Windows in a single tabbed window, just like IE8 Tabs or FireFox Tabs. Presentation Tabs for Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 x64 layouts a tabs bar between PowerPoint's Ribbon and workspace for designs multiple presentations.
Using Presentation Tabs for PowerPoint 2010 x64 (original name is PowerPoint Tab) in Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 64-bit, users can easily open new presentations on the tab bar by several ways. Right click the tab and select "new" in the pop-up menu. Or you can double click Left Mouse Button on the blank area of Tab bar to create new document. The quick way is to double click on the blank area of the tab bar to open new slide. All opened presentations can be closed simultaneously only by one click. To close a presentation is so easy by right-click menu or double-click on the menu. Moreover, you don't need to close presentations before rename this slide, its pop-up menu allows you to rename, save as, open and close presentation slideshow in a convenient way.
Users may enable or disable the following functions (Note that the default status is "enabled")
1) A confirmation dialog box will appear when you choose to close all the tabs
2) Hide the tab bar when there is only one tab
3) Close a tab by clicking the middle mouse button once
4) Close a tab by double-clicking the left button on it
5) Create a document by double clicking the left button in the blank space of the tab bar
6) Tabs may be moved and dragged conveniently
7) Choose a tab by pressing Alt+N
8) Show and hide the tab bar with user-defined, customizable shortcut keys. The default shortcut key is "Win + Q"
9) Switch among different tabs with user-defined, customizable shortcut keys. The default shortcut key is "Ctrl + Tab"
10) Powerful functionality exists for customizing tab colors as well as the tab bar
11) Go to the folders selected presentation belongs to.
Keywords: Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2010 x64, PowerPoint 2010 64-bit, PowerPoint presentations, presentation tabs, PowerPoint tab, Microsoft PowerPoint software, PowerPoint slide, PowerPoint add-ins, Office 2010 add-ins,
Recent Changes: Support Office PowerPoint 2010 64-bit;
Complete the functions in Presentation Tabs for PowerPoint (e.g. show all windows in the taskbar, shortcuts, etc).
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
Additional Requirements: Microsoft Office Powerpoint or Office 2010 64-bit installed
PAD file URL: http://www.extendoffice.com/downloads/padfiles/powerpoint_presentations_tabs_64bit.xml