Perfect Menu is an innovative software that allows a user to customize or replace pop-up menu (menu that appears on right mouse button click) in any Windows application. It runs on background without occupying your desktop space (just its icon is shown in the Taskbar tray area) and waits for your right mouse button click. When you right-click, depending on how you configure Perfect Menu, it either extends standard context menu by adding new commands or completely replaces it by your own.
The Perfect Menu allows a user to have quick access to mostly used commands, files, applications and web sites, insert phrases or e-mail addresses, extend clipboard capability and more.
- Ability to customize or replace pop-up (context) menus in any Windows application
- 20+ build-in commands including key sequence, paste text, multiple clipboards, send e-mail, etc.
- Can run macros from macro programs
- Quick access to mostly used commands, files, applications...
- Mini Taskbar
- Custom colors
- Lock mode to protect settings from unauthorized changes
Keywords: launcher, desktop, enhancement, pop-up menu, context menu, customize, replace, macro, submenu, launch,
Recent Changes: UI changes, bug fixes, Windows 7 support.
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English, Czech
Additional Requirements: Pentium 90MHz, 15MB disk space, mouse
PAD file URL: http://www.perfmenu.com/pads/perfect_menu_pad.xml