Using Presentation Tabs for PowerPoint (original name is PowerPoint Tab) in Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 / 2007 /2003, users can easily open new presentations on the tab bar by several ways: right click the tab and select "new" in the pop-up menu; or you can double click Left Mouse Button on the blank area of Tab bar to create w document. The quick way is to double click on the blank area of the tab bar to open new slide. All opened presentations can be closed simultaneously only by one click. To close a presentation is so easy by right-click menu or double-click on the menu. Moreover, you don't need to close presentations before rename this slide, its pop-up menu allows you to rename, save as, open and close presentation slideshow in a convenient way.
Presentation Tabs for PowerPoint enables you to open a number of presentations in only one PowerPoint window with a tab bar. Click tabs to access opened presentations. This will relieve you from picking up presentations from Window task bar with a mass of tasks. It makes PowerPoint window look like popular web browsers, such as IE8, Chrome, and FireFox. Work easily and quickly.
Users may enable or disable the following functions (Note that the default status is "enabled")
1) A confirmation dialog box will appear when you choose to close all the tabs
2) Hide the tab bar when there is only one tab
3) Close a tab by clicking the middle mouse button once
4) Close a tab by double-clicking the left button on it
5) Create a document by double clicking the left button in the blank space of the tab bar
6) Tabs may be moved and dragged conveniently
7) Choose a tab by pressing Alt+N
8) Show and hide the tab bar with user-defined, customizable shortcut keys. The default shortcut key is "Win + Q"
9) Switch among different tabs with user-defined, customizable shortcut keys. The default shortcut key is "Ctrl + Tab"
10) Powerful functionality exists for customizing tab colors as well as the tab bar
Keywords: Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007, PowerPoint 2003, PowerPoint presentations, office add-ins, presentation tabs, PowerPoint tab, Microsoft PowerPoint software, PowerPoint slide, PowerPoint add-ins, Office add-ins,
Recent Changes: Support Office PowerPoint 2010 64-bit;
Complete the functions in Presentation Tabs for PowerPoint (e.g. show all windows in the taskbar, shortcuts, etc).
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
Additional Requirements: Microsoft Office Powerpoint or Office 2003, 2007 or 2010 installed
PAD file URL: http://www.extendoffice.com/downloads/padfiles/powerpoint_presentations_tabs.xml