MobaXterm is a set of Unix commands (GNU/Cygwin) included in a single portable exe file. MobaXterm comes with an X server, a tab-based terminal and some GNU Unix commands.
MobaXterm is a free portable package for Windows that integrates an X server, a tab-based terminal and a complete set of GNU/Unix commands.
* Free X server fully configured (based on Xorg)
* Tab-based terminal with antialiased fonts and macro support
* Easy DISPLAY exportation from any remote host
* X11-Forwarding capability in OpenSSH
* Program without installation that you can start from an USB stick
* Light and portable application, packaged in a single executable
Keywords: SSH, telnet, Exceed, Xming, PuTTY, X server, cygwin, export DISPLAY, xdmcp, xterm, terminal, reflectionX, pscp, scp, sftp, rlogin, linux, console, Xorg, session, Free, Freeware, unix, emulation, portable, XFree86, XFree, XWin, GNU, Windows, XWindow,
Recent Changes: Not Established
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English, French
Additional Requirements: Not Established
PAD file URL: http://mobaxterm.mobatek.net/en/mobaxterm.xml