If you're sick and tired of spending tedious hours manually building Contacts Lists, copying and pasting customer details, or maybe your concerned about having your most valuable business asset residing in the database of a third party (such as an online solution) whilst you bear the legal responsibility of it's use...then maybe eCM is for you.
Build your Contacts List directly from your email inbox with eCM. No more copying and pasting customer details into spreadsheets by hand. eCM includes an Email Parser which can extract any information that has been sent to your email account from your lead capture pages (see our website for free examples). You can even import unsubscriber information and have it update your Contacts List automatically. Working with your Contacts List is as simple as working with a spreadsheet and you can split, combine, and export your List in a multitude of configurations of your choosing.
Below is a list of the main functional points of eCM:
- Import emails directly from a POP3 account or Microsoft Outlook.
- Email parsing (extract details directly from emails).
- Import and export csv and xml files.
- Edit, re-arrange and sort Contacts Lists with ease.
- Combine and separate Contacts Lists easily.
- Manage unsubscribers quickly and efficiently.
- Relevant metrics at a glance.
- Your Contacts Lists remain secure and not on a 3rd parties server.
Keywords: Email, Parser, Email Parser, Contacts List, Lead Capture, Email Marketing, Marketing, Website Owner, Webmaster, Webmaster Tool,
Recent Changes: New Release
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: 2MB HDD Space Free
PAD file URL: http://www.emailcontactmanager.com/PAD/eCM_padfile.xml