You are already using intranet or Internet company portal based on Microsoft SharePoint. It means you are using surveys, polls and quizzes - the important tools for collecting team member opinions and definition of vital issues.
Microsoft SharePoint platform provides the possibility to organize surveys and polls. But there are some limitations; the main among them is the impossibility to place the survey in any place on any portal page. You can place a link to survey page only.
Add surveys, polls and quizzes on anyplace of your SharePoint portal with SurveyUP web-part for Microsoft Office SharePoint Server (MOSS) 2007/ 2010.
It is also important to present survey form in good-looking, usable view and make comfortable survey results for review and analyzes.
SurveyUP offers a wide range of functions and features for surveys, polls and quizzes improvement:
- Use surveys not placed on current web-site, but on any site from site-collection.
- Provide unique voting for anonymous users.
- Custom after-survey scenarios: display survey results, redirect to another page or another site, to Graph summarize, to Overview page, to All Responses page.
- Display the survey results only on web-site pages, without the survey form.
- Set an expiration date to automatically stop accepting survey responses.
- Create custom survey descriptions
- Create custom controls (buttons) and explanations in the survey form.
- Choose required points only to display them in survey results.
- Customize the survey result charts by many ways.
Keywords: sharepoint survey, survey in sharepoint, moss poll, sharepoint poll, moss survey, sharepoint survey web-part, sharepoint survey branching, sharepoint polls, sharepoint poll web part, wss survey, sharepoint 2007 survey web part, sharepoint poll webpar,
Recent Changes: The auto focus for survey cursor was disabled. The compatibility with Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2010 / Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010 has been added.
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: MOSS 2007 / WSS 3.0 / MOSS 2010 / Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010
PAD file URL: http://www.speals.com/files/surveyup.xml