Queryshow is a PowerPoint add-in that converts your Power point presentations into nice looking web pages using jQuery technology for slide transitions and navigations.
It is very easy to use - just click Convert to QueryShow in the Queryshow PowerPoint toolbar to produce the Queryshow presentation embedded in a web page. All required files are automatically created very fast.
Queryshow is a Power Point add-in. After installing Queryshow, a new toolbar is added to Power Point application: the Queryshow toolbar. With only one mouse click users can convert their Power Point presentations and make them available online.
* Integration in Power Point: export is done directly from Power Point; no external components/applications
* Work with all versions of Power Point (2000, XP, 2003, 2007); works with pptx and ppt files!
* User defined player colour schemes (background colours)
* Thumbnail views of slides in a special toolbar
* Background music in mp3 format
* Customisable export (user can export all slides or only a few slides.
* Single form interface very easy to use
* User could adjust/change the slides sizes and the pictures format (JPEG GIF or PNG)
* User defined slide delay
* Slide transition animations effects automatically generated
* Slide show control with thumbnails, and buttons for play/stop slideshow, previous/next slide, display slide thumbnails...
* Web ready export: all required files are automatically created; no need to run inside a web server; works online and offline!
* Easy install and uninstall: click and go; with only one click the add-in is installed and ready to use! Also the install package is very small.
Keywords: power point, add-in, export, export to html, export as web page, ppt to html, ppt to web, ppt, queryshow, jquery, ppt add-in, Power point add-in,
Recent Changes: New release
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: Microsoft Office 2000 or later
PAD file URL: http://add-in.ro/pad_query.xml