Professional musicians are amazed by its advanced rhythm capabilities with polyrhythms, rhythm cycles, swing and drum patterns. Beginners find the bounce wonderfully easy to work with.
"...their rise and fall incorporates a 'gravity bounce' that feels like having your own conductor to help you keep in time..." Sound on Sound magazine, January 2010
* the bounce helps you get started.
* it makes it much faster to learn new rhythms
* like a conductor it continually helps you to play more exactly in time.
It has all the tempo features you need in a metronome including gradually faster and slower and go silent briefly.
* Simple and compound time 2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 6/8, 9/8, 12/8
* All time signatures including odd, such as 5/4, 7/4, 11/4 etc
* Drum rudiments such as paradiddles
* Additive rhythms (or mixed meters)
* Flamenco Compas
* You also get super -complex metronome rhythms such as:
* 4/4 over 4/3 type polyrhythms for Math Metal etc.
* 4/4 + 7/8 type additive rhythms for Jazz
* Cycles of polyrhythms as in Indian music
* Additive rhythms with any number of measures as for Balkan music.
* Tap in time with music to set tempo
* Set any tempo - not limited to 24 to 208 bpm
* Fractional BPM.
* Gradually get faster or slower
* Stepping progressions for speed drills
* Go silent briefly.
* Accent bar beat, accent or skip any beat
* Accents for any subdivision (e.g. Jazz accents),
* Sounds stereo panned to follow the bouncing ball as an extra cue for your position in the measure.
* Use any instrument for each rhythm in a polyrhythm
* Use distinctive instruments for each note in the rhythm, including beat boxing
* Any instrument, percussion or melodic, so long as it can be played via midi.
* Beeps, and other sounds with its Wave Shape Player
* Add chords to accompany the rhythm
* Preview rhythm as fractal tune.
Keywords: polyrhythm, metronome, metronomes, drum metronome, download metronome, software metronome, metronome software, download metronome, time signature metronome, drum metronome, musical metronome, music metronome, tempo rhythm, conductor, conducting patterns,
Recent Changes: Version 4.2 introduces chord progressions, smooth anti-aliased graphics, new searchable on-line wiki with help, tutorials and video tutorials. Also sticky bounces and beep metronome,
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: sound card
PAD file URL: http://robertinventor.com/bm_pad_file.xml