Advanced Data Import VCL is a component suite for Borland Delphi and C++ Builder that allows you to import data from files of the most popular data formats to the database. You can import data from MS Excel, MS Access, DBF, XML, TXT, CSV, ODF and HTML. There will be no need to waste your time on tiresome data conversion - Advanced Data Import will do the task quickly, irrespective of the source data format.
* Data import from the most popular data formats: MS Excel 97-2007, MS Access, DBF, XML, TXT, CSV, OpenDocument format (ODF) and HTML
* Import of Unicode data (UTF-8, UTF-16/UCS-2, UTF-32/UCS-4). Automatic detection and manually preset text encoding for imported data
* Powerful component and property editors, which allow to set many import parameters at the design-time easily
High productivity even on slow computers
* Adjustable parameters for each type of import
* 100% native Delphi code for MS Excel 97, DBF, TXT, CSV - no additional libraries or programs needed for the components to work. OLE, DDE, BDE etc not required either
* Detailed help system and a demo application for a quicker mastering of the product
Keywords: delphi components for data import, VCL components for data import, c++ builder components for data import, delphi components import from XLS, delphi components import from CSV, delphi components import from access, delphi components import from XML,
Recent Changes: RAD Studio 2010 support is added.
In the Import Data wizard it is now possible to define the encoding when importing from text files.
Memory leaks are eliminated.
Other improvements and bug fixes.
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English, Czech, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
Additional Requirements: Delphi 5-7, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2010; C++ Builder 5-6, C++ Builder 2007, 2009, 2010
PAD file URL: http://www.sqlmanager.net/pad/quickimport_delphi_pad.xml