Express Software Manager is award-winning IT asset management software that provides comprehensive computer inventory data, software usage tracking, and application control. With Express Software Manager you can easily track and manage your hardware and software assets, monitor application usage, determine where you're under-licensed and over-licensed, and control the launch of applications across your network. Designed for Windows PCs and servers, Express Software Manager also supports Citrix/WTS and virtualized environments.
Winner of the 2008 CODiE Award for "Best Asset Management Solution", Express Software Manager is known for ease of deployment and use, superior reporting, and outstanding customer support.
* Automate PC hardware and software inventories and query individual PC configurations to eliminate time spent on tedious and error-prone manual processes.
* Ensure software license compliance by identifying unlicensed software and monitoring new installations.
* Identify unused applications in order to reduce licensing and support costs.
* Track purchasing details such as number of licenses, maintenance or lease expiration dates, serial numbers, PO detail, and any additional parameters you specify.
* Enforce desktop standards by identifying and preventing the use of programs that present security risks, degrade network performance or damage productivity.
* Choose from agent-less or agent-based deployment.
* Application details such as software title, publisher, product ID, size, date, path, version, whether the installation is standalone or part of a suite, and more.
* Hardware inventory data including machine name, manufacturer, CPU type and speed, memory, available disk space, network card address and manufacturer, serial number, and any custom hardware parameters you specify.
* Software usage data such as frequency of use, start and stop times, idle time and peak usage.
Keywords: it asset management software, computer inventory, software inventory, pc inventory, license tracking, software metering, software usage monitoring, hardware inventory, software audit, network inventory, software asset management, license management,
Recent Changes: Enhanced web-based IT asset management reporting; new reporting dashboard with graphical summaries and detail reports; customized filtering and virtually unlimited drill-down capabilities; expanded support for virtualized environments; software categorization; ability to schedule and e-mail reports
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: Windows Workstation XP SP2 (or above) or Windows Server 2003 SP1 (or above)
PAD file URL: http://www.expressmetrix.com/padfiles/express-software-manager.xml